How to Use Oxilene Disinfectant
- Use conversion charts below to determine appropriate Oxilene to water quantities.
- Measure out the appropriate quantity of Oxilene powder concentrate to achieve the desired dilution rate.
- Add the Oxilene powder concentrate to water and stir thoroughly to dissolve.
- Use a spray bottle, pressure washer or another distribution method to spray the solution directly onto surfaces.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and wipe up or leave to dry.
*Note: Please always follow the CDC guidelines on cleaning and disinfecting.
To ensure safe and effective use please always read and follow the directions on the label.
- Wear skin protection like gloves and consider eye protection for potential splash hazards
- Ensure sufficient ventilation
- Follow the conversion chart on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- DO NOT mix with other chemical products
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
DO NOT eat, drink, breathe or inject Oxilen disinfectant into your body or apply directly to your skin as it can cause serious harm.